To do business with the City of Santa Monica, and to be on the City's Vendor List for goods and services, please register with ProcureNow. Registered vendors can:
- Maintain profiles online 24/7
- Receive email notifications of bid/contract opportunities based on product/service categories selected
- Receive other City of Santa Monica communications
- Go directly to ProcureNow to register.
- Enter your email address, and you will receive a message from ProcureNow to activate your account.
- Fill in Your Name and Your Company Name
- Type in a password
- Last Step! Press the "Activate" Button, and you're in!
- Once your account is activated, subscribe to receive bid notifications for the City of Santa Monica.
UPDATE CONTACT INFORMATION AND COMPANY PROFILE
- Updating your Contact Information and Company Profile right away is a great idea! If you ultimately submit a bid proposal, you will have to enter this before can submit. For instructions on how to update your information, click here.
- Make sure you add the purchasing categories you want to be notified about. This is found under your company profile.
- NOTE: If you subscribe to the agency as a vendor and you DO NOT designate a purchasing category, you will be notified about EVERY open bid opportunity.
FOLLOW AND APPLY TO A PROJECT
- Click "Follow" on any open projects that are of interest to you.
- Click "Apply to Project" on any projects you want to submit a proposal.