To do business with the City of Santa Monica, and to be on the City's Vendor List for goods and services, you should register with PlanetBids. Registered vendors can:
- Maintain profiles online 24/7
- Receive email notifications of bid/contract opportunities based on product/service categories selected
- Receive other City of Santa Monica communications
The instructions below guide you through registration. For additional assistance, you may contact PlanetBids support online http://home.planetbids.com/tech-support or by phone at (818) 992-1771; or contact the Procurement Division.
You can also download the information on this page in pdf format.
- Go to http://www.smgov.net
- Click on the “Doing Business” tab on the left side menu
- Click on the “Doing Business with Santa Monica” option from the drop down menu
- Click on the “Online Vendor Registration” link
- OR -
- Go directly to the vendor portal site
Next, complete information on each tab, as shown below.
- Fields marked with a red asterisk are mandatory
- You must keep company and contact information up to date at all times.
CATEGORY / DESCRIPTION
You can click here to view a current list of commodity codes for the City of Santa Monica. You can select up to 20 categories. Please be to keep selections up to date.
Click on “Register” at the bottom of the page when you have completed the registration form.
FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Go to the vendor portal homepage:
USING PLANETBIDS DIRECT LINKS